Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Following Suit

So  after just reading my friend's recent blog entery, I am going to jump on the bandwagon too! You can check out her blog at Pura Vida Eventing.

Here are my goals for the rest of the Summer:

-Take Addie to her first schooling Horse Trial at BN on August 7th

-Dressage score in 30's (swiped this one from Pura Vida Eventing)

-No refusals in XC or Stadium

-No breaking from gait during dressage tests

-Not hesitating or refusing at ditches

- Schooling some novice successfully

- Attend Buck Davidson Clinic at Jarba Farms in August

-Either go to the Dressage show here or go to Rebecca for H/J show

- Getting nice uphill movement with nice engagement of hindquarters ON the bit

- Go recognized at Stanton in Sept, go double clean xc and stadium and end on dressage score (BN)

- Take Addie to my C1 rating (and pass) the end of the summer or early fall

Thats all for the moment, but I'll try to think of some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment